Counting votes for all 31 municipal our bodies in Bihar or nagar nikay chunav shall be held on Sunday. The counting will start from 8am at 58 centres. Polling for 806 posts of ward councillors, deputy mayor and mayor in 31 city native our bodies on Friday was by and enormous peaceable.
High factors on Bihar municipal elections
1. The polling was presently held for 806 posts in 1,673 polling centres for 58 municipalities.
2. A complete of 4,431 candidates – 2,197 male and a couple of,234 feminine – had been within the fray.
3. 9 candidates have already been elected unopposed.
4. The polling befell in Patna, Buxar, Rohtas, Aurangabad, Vaishali, Nalanda, Nawada, Gopalganj, Muzaffarpur, East Champaran, West Champaran, Sheohar, Sitamarhi, Darbhanga, Madhubani, Kishanganj, Munger, Lakhisarai, Saharsa, Jamui and Banka districts.
5. The Bihar State Election Fee on Saturday stated for the primary time, it used a Facial Recognition System (FRS) to verify voters’ identities.
6. SEC officers stated the election in 31 city native our bodies consists of 24 UBBs the place the election was not held within the final city polls held in December, and one other seven UBBs whose five-year time period is ending in June. This consists of Saharsa and Madhubani municipal companies.
7. Moreover, bypolls would even be held in seven wards in city native our bodies the place elected representatives have resigned in the previous few months after the December city elections.
8. The SEC stated it stays dedicated to making sure a peaceable setting and offering residents with simply accessible on-line platforms to view election outcomes.
9. Armed cops have been stationed on the counting centres to make sure a peaceable and honest counting course of, in line with the SEC.
10. To handle any disruptions or complaints through the counting course of, the fee has arrange management rooms on the municipality/district/fee stage.